Home / Programs
At Katlaw, we offer a variety of programs which can lead to a Class "A" tractor trailer license,
a Class "B" straight truck, or National Safety Council training which can reduce your insurance costs.
Class "A" Tractor Trailer Training
- Three Week Program - Consists of one week of classroom training to prepare students
for the required written exams required to obtain a Class "A" permit, and two weeks of range
and road training to prepare students for the 3 part state road test.
- Weekend Program - For those individuals that can only attend weekend classes; This is the same curriculum as our three week program but conducted over
eight weekends (16 days of training).
- Seven Day Refresher Program - For those individuals that have a class "A" license but haven't driven in a while.
This is a pre-employment requirement for many carriers.
Class "B" Straight Truck Training
- Seven Day Program - Consists of three days of classroom to prepare students for the required written exams required to obtain a Class "B" permit, and four days
of range and road training to prepare students for the 3 part state road test.
National Safety Council Training
- DDC-PTD - This 6 hour defensive driving course for the professional truck driver can be conducted at your site or our site.
Let us contact you
Send us your contact information and a Career Advisor will contact you to discuss qualification, all upcoming class dates, hiring events by major trucking companies and special deals on CDL Training.
Click here to enter contact info
Associations and Affiliations